5 Things You Should Know About Loving An INFP Personality
Although the INFP personality type is rare, those with this personality type often have a natural ability to deeply understand their environment and the people in it. In order to date this type of personality you need to understand some important things about how they operate, think and feel.
INFP type personalities are introverted, intuitive, feeling and perceiving. They are often called the “dreamers” of the personality world because they live primarily in their own inner world of thoughts and feelings. They are passionate about their beliefs and concerned with the personal well-being of others. To date an INFP type you need to remember these five important factors about them for a more successful relationship in the long run.
1. INFPs are introverts who need time to recharge their batteries after socializing with others.
INFPs need time to recharge their batteries after socializing with others. They are introverts, who enjoy doing things by themselves. They are the rarest personality type and only make up about 4% of the population. They can feel drained by a lot of social interaction, but they also enjoy spending time alone where they can think, create, imagine and care for themselves. INFP are independent and creative thinkers, who take a lot of time to process new information before making decisions.
2. INFPs have a deep sense of empathy and understanding for other people’s feelings and emotions.
INFPs are noted for their depth of thought, creativity, and understanding of the emotional inner workings of themselves and others. They have a finely tuned intuition that allows them to sense emotions in both themselves and other people. They often wear their feelings on their sleeves and can be sensitive to criticism.
3. INFPs are highly creative individuals who enjoy writing, art, music, or anything that allows them to express themselves creatively.
INFPs are creative and sensitive individuals who are known for their abilities as artists, writers, and creators. This is because they often have strong levels of imagination and creativity that helps them to create some of the most engaging content.
4. INFPs can be very sensitive to criticism or judgment from others and may take it personally even if it is not intended that way by the other person or people in question.
When INFPs receive criticism or judgment from others, they may take it personally even if it is not intended that way by the other person or people in question. They are also sensitive to their own shortcomings and take those to heart as well. As a result of this, they can be hard on themselves and find it difficult to get back up after a fall.
5. INFPs, or Introverted Intuitive Feeling Perceivers, have a strong sense of morality and justice which they strive to uphold in the context of the world around them.
INFPs are a rare personality type that are often misunderstood as passive, shy and easily distracted when in fact they have a keen understanding of right and wrong. These individuals can have difficulty following rules and sticking to a more routine lifestyle because they find it difficult to balance their personal ideals with the expectations of society.